Saturday 26 January 2013

WSER Training week 4 summary

WSER Week 4 of training was a recovery week which worked out really well with the tricky conditions under foot. I didn't have to stress about hitting a mileage target but still got in some quality runs including 20 miles on Wednesday (8m hill reps in my lunch break, and 12m with the club in the evening). The treadmill session on Thursday was a cracker too. 5 miles at 15% incline at the local gym. My Calves were screaming out! What's great about the gym is that I've found out I don't need to payment membership. just rock up when you like and pay £7.50 per session. So I made the most of it and also got in a sauna and spa session too! :-) Mileage summary and routes run below (Please not however that I've noticed that the HTML code used for the Strava summaries automatically updates itself every week. So if you are reading this post next week or even next year it will describe below what I have done in that week)


No comments:

Post a Comment