Thursday 7 January 2010

RW Letter of the month

There was my copy of Runners World sitting on the doormat when I got home from work on Tuesday, and as I flicked to the letters page with eagar anticipation, but not really thinking for one second that my letter (which I wrote about 3 weeks ago) would appear in print... and there it was in full technocolour glory!!! And not only that but it was Letter of the month to boot!!!! :-D HAHA... I couldn't believe it. And the cherry on a very tasty cake was winning a pair of £95 Saucony Progrid Hurricane 11 trainers! Nice.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent, a worthy reward for putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard). I've always found its well worth sharing in this way, both as a self-indulgence and to share and experiance. I too won from RW once, £50 for an Inov8 Roclite review, great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to search for your roclite review! I imagine you gave them much praise! I love them and have been invaluable in the snow :-)

    ReplyDelete