Monday 22 June 2009

the marathon blog...

Wow I've finally finished my Microsoft Challenge blog (see below) which has taken twice as long as the Challenge itself!! Its a bit of a monster and for this I apologise. I'm not a very good writer... very clumsy with poor grammer and terrible spelling but hopefully getting better with practice... we shall see.

Just a note of how training is going for the Kent 50mile Challenge which is in less than 4 weeks now. I did a 14m run on Sunday morning, and have an 18m run scheduled this Sunday so the long runs are slowly getting nearer the distance I would expect for this stage in training. As ever I keep the faith in the Mad Dog in following his expert guidance. Watch this space for further insights into the Mad Dog way in future blogs... cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment